Our group is responsible for the technical operation of the ground service facilities and open air areas of the airport.
In January 2015 Future FM Zrt. became majority owner of the company Airport Facility Management Kft. which manages the facilities of the Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport.
The professional and reference value of the Budapest Airport is of paramount importance to us.
As a result of winning the public tender we are performing the technical operating activities for five years, and fulfilling this task with more than 60 employees.
The operation at the airport requires the compliance with special regulations, such as the Airport Regulations; a breach of these regulations is regarded as violation of the law. The takeover of the tasks and the preparation started in November 2014 when the Service Contract was signed.
Main operational tasks:
- Maintenance and repair of the heating, cooling and ventilation system of the airport facilities.
- Maintenance and repair of the electricity network and power supply systems of the airport.
- Surface maintenance and repair of the runways, taxiways, aprons, service roads and parking lots of the airport totalling an area of 2.166.900 m².
- General operation of facilities and maintenance of 195 facilities as well as their construction maintenance and repair.
- Maintenance and repair of public utility facilities: drinking water wells, maintenance and repair of water and sewerage networks.
- Maintenance and repair of the fire alarm system.
- Maintenance and repair of public area lighting systems.
- Maintenance (including plants) of a 1,315 ha green area.
- Rodent- and pest control.
Our biggest success of 2014 is that our group won this honourable and responsible duty. Since we took over the services, we have been working on supporting the high quality operation of the Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport with the most effective and modern operating services possible.